Welcome to my World

This blog is filled with the things I love. Family, Nature, gardening, my pets, cooking in the fireplace, all things vintage, and the simple pleasures in life. Being a farmgirl at heart, I consider myself a 'Modern Day Laura'

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

New Facebook Group for Vintage Sewing Machine Lovers

We now have a new Facebook Group for Vintage Sewing Machine Lovers to accompany our vintage sewing machine parts website.

Do you collect vintage sewing machines?

Would you like to meet other vintage sewing machine lovers?

Would you like to sell your sewing machines or sewing machine related items?

Join us today.

Do you need parts for your vintage sewing machine?

Are you looking to buy a ready to use vintage sewing machine?

Check out my website

Connie McCaffery

No comments: