Welcome to my World

This blog is filled with the things I love. Family, Nature, gardening, my pets, cooking in the fireplace, all things vintage, and the simple pleasures in life. Being a farmgirl at heart, I consider myself a 'Modern Day Laura'

Thursday, December 4, 2014

How to Select, Service, Repair & Maintain your Vintage Sewing Machine Book

Coming Soon!

Finally a sewing machine repair book for the Home Sewer. This book focuses on vintage sewing machines pre-1960, and will tell you how to select, service, repair & maintain your vintage sewing machine. Packed with easy to follow instructions, pictures, and information, this book will guide you in servicing your own sewing machine with confidence.

Be the first to get this book!

Get notified once book is available for purchase.

No comments: