Welcome to my World

This blog is filled with the things I love. Family, Nature, gardening, my pets, cooking in the fireplace, all things vintage, and the simple pleasures in life. Being a farmgirl at heart, I consider myself a 'Modern Day Laura'

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Free eBook Promotion

For a limited time get the new e-book 'Poetry of Life' FREE! (you'll save $5.99!) This Free Promotion runs May 30th through June 3rd.

About this book:

Book #2 in the collection of poems. An anthology of poetry telling the tales of life, love and loss. Includes 28 poems.

Get your free copy beginning May 30th through June 3, 2014.

You do not need a kindle device to read kindle books. A Kindle app is available for computers, tablets & smart phones too.

Keep up to date with future book releases: http://saratoga-rose.blogspot.com/

Your Amazon review is greatly appreciated. Please share this announcement with your friends, Thank You!

Connie McCaffery

No comments: