Welcome to my World

This blog is filled with the things I love. Family, Nature, gardening, my pets, cooking in the fireplace, all things vintage, and the simple pleasures in life. Being a farmgirl at heart, I consider myself a 'Modern Day Laura'

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pressure Canner!

Well, i finally got it! An All-American 15-1/2-Quart Pressure Cooker/Canner!

I got it on amazon.com. I've been reading the instruction manual and feel it will be a pretty safe canner to use. It's my first pressure canner. Once i start using it i'll post the results. I'm very excited about building my pantry with wholesome foods, to eat better and to be better prepared in an emergency.

1 comment:

Hosanna said...

I have this canner and love it. The petcock is a bit different on mine; mine is a few years old.