Welcome to my World

This blog is filled with the things I love. Family, Nature, gardening, my pets, cooking in the fireplace, all things vintage, and the simple pleasures in life. Being a farmgirl at heart, I consider myself a 'Modern Day Laura'

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sewing Machines Wanted

STOP!

Please don’t throw that old sewing machine in the landfill!

**If you are looking to sell your machine(s), reasonable offers will be considered, (Please note that I'd have to take the condition of the machine & any repair costs I’d incur into consideration).

**If you are looking just to discard your machine(s) I will take them off your hands for free.

Free local pickup on the North Fork, Long Island NY

If you are not local, contact me for Sewing Machines pre-1940.

Email me for more information.

No comments: