Welcome to my World

This blog is filled with the things I love. Family, Nature, gardening, my pets, cooking in the fireplace, all things vintage, and the simple pleasures in life. Being a farmgirl at heart, I consider myself a 'Modern Day Laura'

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

This is exciting stuff!

Ok, so i got my new dehydrator! just a bit of bragging here. Wanted to share pics of it. I am going to start using it this weekend. It's the Nesco American Harvest FD-80. It comes with 4 trays and it upgrades to 8 trays. I got everything on amazon.com. This dehydrator has great reviews. I love the fact that the lid has info....makes it easier. I am going to start with drying fruit. it was a good price considering the other model i looked at (the gardenmaster) would of cost 500.00 buying the extra trays it needed..and it upgraded to 30. This model cost under 100.00

2 comments:

Candy C. said...

Wow, that's a nice dehydrator! Mine is the round plastic one! LOL!!

Connie said...

I like the plastic ones, but when i saw this one i had to have it.