Welcome to my World

This blog is filled with the things I love. Family, Nature, gardening, my pets, cooking in the fireplace, all things vintage, and the simple pleasures in life. Being a farmgirl at heart, I consider myself a 'Modern Day Laura'

Monday, October 10, 2011

A new soap idea

For those who know, I am a soap and candle maker. I love it. I can remember sitting in my junior high social studies class and wanting to make candles. Even then I loved gardening, nature and the old ways of doing things. Who knew it was who I was meant to be.

I came up with a new soap variety while washing my filthy hands- I was handling a sooty cast iron dutch oven, after having been done cooking outdoors. I currently have a great mechanics soap that removed the soot well, but thought of a new variety with a few new touches for us farmgirls. Farmgirl Soap. I will not spill all of the secrets yet...but it is coming soon! This new soap variety will be all natural, remove grease and soots, moisturize your hands and smell earthy and wonderful.

I will announce it when it's released. In the meantime you can check out the over 40 varieties I currently have.

I wish you a wonderful day!
Connie

No comments: