Welcome to my World

This blog is filled with the things I love. Family, Nature, gardening, my pets, cooking in the fireplace, all things vintage, and the simple pleasures in life. Being a farmgirl at heart, I consider myself a 'Modern Day Laura'

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Getting older

I turned 41 on July 11th. It was just me, my husband, kids,joes friend and girlfriend... and that's ok. Here are some pics from my birthday.


My older son Joe and I, Joe is 21 and will be 22 on Aug 29th.





Valentina and I- Val is my younger son, Andrew's sister (Andrews dad had her with another woman after we split). Val is a sweet girl.




The 'gang' and I- (from the top left): my younger son Andrew, who is 15, will be 16 on July 26th, Ben (joeys friend) and Brooke and Joe (joes girlfriend, and of course Val and I. My husband took the pics so he is not in any of them.


No comments: