Welcome to my World

This blog is filled with the things I love. Family, Nature, gardening, my pets, cooking in the fireplace, all things vintage, and the simple pleasures in life. Being a farmgirl at heart, I consider myself a 'Modern Day Laura'

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hello!

Well, it has been over a month since I have written. I have been SO busy. IN the meantime I have captured images from my gardens. I can't believe it is the end of May!




Snapdragons




Sunsprite Rose




Stock- I love the scent!




Columbine




Bleeding Heart

2 comments:

countrynmore said...

Found your blog through MJF. Love the pictures of the flowers. Sometimes, I find it hard to write on my blog because life can get so busy and hectic at times.

countrynmore said...

Found your blog through MJF. Gorgeous pictures. I know that I find it hard sometimes to write on my blog as well. Life can get so busy or hectic.