Welcome to my World

This blog is filled with the things I love. Family, Nature, gardening, my pets, cooking in the fireplace, all things vintage, and the simple pleasures in life. Being a farmgirl at heart, I consider myself a 'Modern Day Laura'

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Peace

Well it's a Tuesday morning, a little after 7 am. Bobby is off today, and he is sleeping. Andrew is sleeping too. Joey is out. It is very quiet except for the sound of the crickets and birds. The crickets chirp all day, it can get annoying. I am finishing up my 2nd cup of coffee. Tomorrow I go for a new job. Cant believe I am there again. Wish I didnt have to. oh well, it could be worse.

Can't believe Andrew is back in school in 7 days. I can't believe summer is about over. It's been a strange summer. I didnt get not 1 brandywine this year. The deer beat me to it. Next year I will do things different. We just moved here in March, I didnt realize, nor was I prepared for deer. The deer keep eating my plants, and there are some that didnt even get to bloom because they keep eating them. It's been frustrating to say the least.

Ollie is by my side, as usual. I want to do some sewing, but not sure what to do, because there are so many things I want to make.

No comments: