Welcome to my World

This blog is filled with the things I love. Family, Nature, gardening, my pets, cooking in the fireplace, all things vintage, and the simple pleasures in life. Being a farmgirl at heart, I consider myself a 'Modern Day Laura'

Sunday, August 9, 2009

So blessed

What a quiet Sunday morning. The husband is at work. The boys are sleeping. The birds are singing. It's cloudy out, a slight breeze. We may get rain, again. The temperature is comfortable. Ollie is sleeping on the floor next to me, as usual. Daisy in in the bedroom, stirring about. I hear the call of a blue jay outside. The soap is curing on the kitchen counter.

I am getting ready for a shower, and then to take it easy today. Not sure yet what I am doing, maybe crochet?, sew curtains, watch a movie- maybe a little of each. Work on piecing together my patch quilt blanket as well. Maybe try and knit? never done that before.

well, I'm off to enjoy my day. I wish everyone a wonderful happy day!
Connie

No comments: