Welcome to my World

This blog is filled with the things I love. Family, Nature, gardening, my pets, cooking in the fireplace, all things vintage, and the simple pleasures in life. Being a farmgirl at heart, I consider myself a 'Modern Day Laura'

Sunday, August 30, 2009

At the Crossroads

It's another Sunday evening, the crickets are SO loud, lol. We've been finding them throughout the house. It's amazing how loud a baby cricket can be!

I am in between jobs, while I continue my business on the side. I sure wish I'd get enough business to just stay at home, maybe someday. I saw 2 new birds at my feeders, a titmouse and a gnatcatcher. Very pretty birds. The chickadees are coming around, i love the song the chickadee sings. There is another bird that makes a wonderful song, but i have yet to see it, it's driving me nuts.

My younger son will be going back to school soon. My older son turned 21 yesterday. I cant believe that! I don't look forward to that early morning battle getting Andrew up for school. Oh well, soon the weather will change. I cant even believe we are at the end of August. Before you know it, Christmas will be here. I am aiming for handmade gifts this year. I want to learn how to make sleep pants. That should be interesting.

Well, a goodnight to you-
Connie

No comments: